From idea to application
Working on your Erasmus plan
Have a look at the print out of Project Sketch 1. You already answered some questions about your motivation and first ideas:
- Whom do you want to send abroad?
- To which country?
- Why? For what reasons, what is the expected added value?
- What do you want your target group/person to do abroad?
- What can be the necessary duration to reach your aim?
- Do you want to add or change something?
If you are ok with the first part of your project sketch, let´s continue with some other important questions:
-Documentation Tool für Projektskizze schreiben
How will you prepare your participants for their stay abroad?
How will you support them during the programme?
How will you monitor the progress and evaluate the outcomes?
All the questions are linked to some core parts of the project application form. Let´s allocate your answers to the corresponding parts:
So you see, with your project sketch, you did already a great part of the application – congratulations!